Naturalization & Citizenship

Have you been a lawful permanent resident for between three to five years? if so, you are likely eligible for citizenship. contact us immediately.

In order to be eligible for United States Citizenship, one must meet a number of basic requirements. In general, an individual must be at least 18 years of age, have been a Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR) for at least five years, (three years if the permanent residency was granted via marriage to a United States citizen), maintained a continuous residence and physical presence within the United States during that period, and be an individual of Good Moral Character.